Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Whispering Willows, Livonia


Just got back from golfing Whispering Willows...it was cold and wet...cart path only. But I rolled in the hole on a par 5 from about 85 - 90 yards out and birdied a par4 so I must be a bad weather golfer! The course was wet, wet, wet and they're still building the club house (they were doing that last time I golfed there in December 2009!). And they're still doing some work on the course hopefully, they'll do some work on the tee boxes. The fairways were not bad and the greens, though really hard, were not too bad. It's kind of an expensive course, I think, for the quality but I signed up for Livonia golf's birthday special and golf for me was free! And they were nice enough to give me a windshield for the cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment