Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Links at Lake Bernadette


Another really crowded course...we were paired with a couple of pretty good men golfers so it was a little hard for me.  We paid $30/person for this course which I think was an appropriate price.  The fairways were OK, but some of the greens were really a mess.  There was some water, some trees and lots of sand. There was no cart girl and no bathrooms...just one port-a-potty accessible from the front and back 9.  We went in at the turn to get a drink and use the facilities.  Most of the holes were pretty straight - there were a couple slight doglegs and of course, no elevated holes.  I think of the three we golfed on this trip, it was my least favorite but it was my husband's favorite because he golfed the best here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment