Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Farmington Hills Golf Club

Golfed at at Farmington Hills Golf Club this morning...made me mad right off the bat by saying, you're now a foursome...we're putting someone with you. I hate when they don't even ask...just say it. I said "if you made a dinner reservation and they sat you with someone else, would that be OK with you?"...he said it's not my fault, it's them inside... I don't really mind gofling with others but it bugs me when they don't even ask...

Anyway the course was nice, in good shape. Kind of a smaller course and a little tight but would go back again. Women's tees were nicely kept and the bathrooms were open and in good shape. They had some nice stuff in the pro shop with good prices. AND a nice golfers special to eat, 1/2 a turkey wrap with a bag of chips and pop or water for $5. It was cold so I got coffee with Bailey's in it and the waitress put in a healthy dollop of Bailey's!

No comments:

Post a Comment