Saturday, April 17, 2010

What this is...

I am a golf addict. I golf all the time, anywhere, with anyone. And I am a woman. I noticed there are a lot of us out there...even though it's still considered, it seems, more of a man's sport. Golf is a game that anyone can play, no matter what your age, your size or your sex. And we can be just as good at it as most men. But there a lot of men, and a lot of golf courses, that don't think so or, at least, don't want to admit it.

So I thought that when I find a golf course that's especially nice to women (or especially not nice!) I'd write about it so other women golfers will know where to go - and where not to go. I hope other women will also start writing so I'll know what courses to avoid! Although, I admit, I do go to women "unfriendly" courses sometimes because of my husband...he does go to courses I love, so occasionally I have to go to courses he loves, no matter how much they disregard women golfers.


No comments:

Post a Comment